Wednesday, October 31, 2007

23. Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog.

I have learnt a lot from this program, many thanks for all those involved in setting it up and trawling through all the blogs.

Some of the 'things' I probably wont use very often, but at least I have developed an awareness of what they are, how they are or can be used, both by library users and staff.

Loved mashing up images, bookmarking sites, and learnt more about how to dressup my blog.

I could get addicted to embedding html in my blog.

Look forward to mp3 books, epaper and more.

As a btw, i am not a fan of facebook, like some of the correspondents to the weekend newspapers, i phone my friends, i sms them, i email them, i do not need to write on their walls, or poke them or send them ninja elephant jabs.

bfn
tcl

No comments: